Two new members join WIG
We are pleased to welcome St James’s Place Wealth Management and The Royal College of General Practitioners as new members of WIG!
St James’s Place Wealth Management
St James’s Place advise clients on the whole range of wealth management needs and objectives – from pensions and protections to complex issues such as Inheritance and Tax, retirement planning and investing for income or growth.
Founded by Sir Mark Weinberg, Mike Wilson CBE and Lord Rothschild, St James’s Place is now a leading UK wealth management organisation and a FTSE 100 company.
Their 2018 awards include;
- Best Financial Adviser – Personal Finance Awards
- Best Wealth Manager – Share Awards
- Wealth Management Company of the Year – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Outstanding Accomplishment – City of London Wealth Management Awards
- Best Private Client Investment Manage – Wealth Adviser Awards
- Best Wealth Planning Team – Wealth Adviser Awards
You can find out more about them by visiting their website.
The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
RCGP are the professional membership body for GPs in the UK. Their purpose is to encourage, foster and maintain the highest possible standards in general medical practice.
They support GPs through all stages of their career, from medical students considering general practice, through to training, qualified years and retirement.
A member of the RCGP, will get support to:
- Pass the MRCGP exam, and then keep learning throughout your career
- Build your general practice community
- Maintain your wellbeing
- Be part of the conversation about general practice today
- Shape the future of general practice
You can find out more about them on their website.