WIG Leadership Impact Awards 2019: finalists announced!
The Whitehall & Industry Group (WIG) has been running the WIG Leadership Impact Awards since 2017, as a way to recognise and celebrate the impact of alumni of our leadership programmes and secondments.
We are passionate about the immense value of learning from each other in a cross-sector environment, which is why we bring government, business and the not-for-profit sector together in all of our activities. With the Awards, we acknowledge the synergies that happen during our leadership programmes (where a mixed group from varied backgrounds comes together to develop their skills, to learn from and challenge each other) and secondments (where we create the opportunity for our members to taste life in another sector).
There are two Awards up for grabs this year: the WIG Leadership Impact Award, and the WIG Emerging Leader Award. We have had very impressive submissions once more this year, and we are delighted to announce the stellar line-up of finalists:
- Eleri Wones CBE, Deputy Director, Government Legal Department
- Kate Willsher, Chief Operations Officer, IfM ECS Ltd, University of Cambridge
- Yasmine Hafiz, Senior Strategic Communications Advisor, No. 10 Campaigns, Cabinet Office
- William Goldsmith, Balancing Markets Development Officer, National Grid
- Louise Bratchie, Senior Performance Adviser, EU Transition Unit, HM Revenue & Customs
- Bijan Hakimian, Head of UK-India Trade Policy, Department for International Trade
The winners will be announced at WIG's Annual Reception & Awards on 7 March 2019.