Personal Assistant to the CEO and COO
We are a small, agile and supportive team who work together to get things done. Reporting to the Chief Executive, this role is central to ensuring we achieve our charitable purpose. This person will have access to a range of development opportunities, including via our unrivalled programme of learning and events. We are always looking to improve and enhance our service offering and work together collaboratively to utilise new and diverse ideas and suggestions.
Why choose this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work at the heart of a charity. Key benefits of the role include:
- You will play a trusted, pivotal role in this small and supportive charity, reporting directly to WIG’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), supporting him and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) in their roles.
- You will thrive in an autonomous work environment where there is an open-minded attitude towards continuous improvement and embracing change.
- You will make a difference every day through the role you play in connecting the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to improve society.
- You will be supported by a friendly, fun, inclusive and purpose-driven team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Confidence and interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels, demonstrating professionalism, diplomacy and excellent customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills, able to plan and organise effectively with high attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines under pressure and to run a number of different projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – and preferably with Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
This role involves:- Supporting the CEO and COO in their roles, managing their diaries to ensure effective use of time.- Supporting effective CEO and COO meetings, both internal and external, by setting them up, carrying out research and preparing papers and information.- Ensuring strong corporate memory by maintaining Customer Relationship Management (CRM) records relating to the CEO and COO.
- Board liaison, including organising Board meetings and co-ordinating Board papers.
- Extensive liaison with key stakeholders by phone, email and letter.
- Salary: £26-30k dependent on skills and experience
- Flexibility: As we return to our office, we are offering flexible working hours and work split between office and home.
- Holiday: 25 days a year, rising to 27 after two years of service. Also, extra days given between Christmas and New Year.- Learning & development: We invest in training and developing our staff at all levels – through coaching, mentoring and training programmes, including the opportunity to benefit from WIG’s own L&D offerings.- Benefits: interest-free annual season ticket loan, Cycle to Work scheme, 5% pension contribution, BUPA health check every two years, employee support programme, and complimentary fresh fruit & vegetables in the office.
- Please submit a CV through LinkedIn or via email to Alexandra Cran-McGreehin, Chief Operating Officer at The Whitehall & Industry Group; [email protected].
- Please contact Alexandra if you have any questions or would value a confidential discussion.WIG - PA - Nov 2021.pdf WIG candi brief 2021 - PA.pdf