How business with purpose can deliver an inclusive economy
Held in collaboration with the Inclusive Economy Partnership (IEP) team at the Cabinet Office, this event aims to examine the impact of putting social purpose at the heart of your organisation's activities. The IEP is a partnership of businesses, civil society and government departments who are working together to solve some of society’s toughest challenges, to help all communities and everyone within them feel they belong to and can participate in the UK economy.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear case studies from organisations across the public, private and not for profit sectors and learn how purpose is driving sector leaders to achieve better.
- Joe Garner, Chief Executive, Nationwide
- Shevaun Haviland, Deputy Director, Business Partnerships, Cabinet Office & Prime Minister's Office
- Andrew Campling, Head of Policy – Content and Services, BT
- Helen Undy, Head of External Affairs, The Money and Mental Health Policy Institute
- Dean Gargano, Senior Public Affairs Manager, Nestlé
Non-members are welcome to apply for a place at this briefing. If you have any issues applying for a place, please email us.