Driving Welsh Economic Growth, Cardiff
The Whitehall & Industry Group is partnering with the Welsh Government for this evening briefing exploring the latest thinking on driving local economic growth.
Government, businesses and the voluntary sector will all need to work together to drive local economic growth in Wales, but how can this be achieved?
- Lynn Pammet, Cardiff Office Senior Partner, PwC
- Marcella Maxwell, Head of Economic Action Plan Implementation, Welsh Government
- Alexandra Jones, Director of Industrial Strategy, Cities and Local Growth, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Chris Sutton, Lead Director - Cardiff, Jones Lang Lassalle
- Paul Matthews, CEO, Monmouthshire County Council
- Ruth Marks, Chief Executive, Wales Council for Voluntary Action
- Amanda Wilkinson, Director, Universities Wales
Contribute to our panel discussion and continue the conversation over drinks and canapés.