Enhancing Personal Impact and Presence
This masterclass will be delivered virtually.
This highly practical workshop is for those who want to maximise their presence and impact, make dynamic interventions, influence others at meetings, or deliver difficult messages.
Amazing to see the impact of simple changes to hand gestures on speed and presentation – Colin Connor, Health & Safety Executive
The most powerful communication tool we have is not e-mail, the mobile phone or the Internet, it is … ourselves. And yet for a large number of us, standing up in public and using ‘ourselves’ in this way remains a major anxiety. In a recent survey of 3,000 adults, public speaking emerged as their number one fear – above even death and divorce.
This session will explore not what we say - but how we say it.
- Have gained confidence in using their voice and body language
- Know how to make an impact
- Have learnt how to be a more confident and relaxed communicator
- Know that their voice is “saying” what they want it to
- Be able to use non-verbal communication to handle ‘tricky’ situations
- Understand the influence of non-verbal communication
Entertaining, fun, practical, interactive – probably the best days training I have had - Alastair Jeffrey, Metropolitan Police
Please see below for masterclass pricing and our booking terms and conditions.