GDS: Introduction to the Global Digital Marketplace
Join us to hear from Government Digital Service as they launch the Global Digital Marketplace, an initiative to share worldwide the tools, techniques and experiences they have gained over the last 7 years from delivering their Digital Marketplace programme. These tools assure spend and service delivery, and help to build capacity to support other governments with their digital transformation of procurement and public services.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Find out how GDS plan to work collaboratively with UK supplier partners
- Discover how GDS plan to support Smart City initiatives around the world
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of exporting digital, data and technology services to support global government transformation
Participants will also have the opportunity to help shape the ‘ICT Commissioning Playbook’, which has been co-designed by the Governments of the UK, Canada, New Zealand and Chile, through their contributions to the OECD ‘E-Leaders’ Working Party of Senior Digital Government Officials. The playbook will be used to support in-country delivery of the Global Digital Marketplace.
- Warren Smith, Director, Digital Marketplace, Government Digital Service
- Dylan Thomas, Director, Technology and Smart Cities, Department for International Trade
- Barbara-Chiara Ubaldi, Head of Digital Government and Open Data Team, OECD
- Robyn Scott, Co-Founder and CEO, Apolitical
- Tom Gray, Group CTO, Kainos
- Further speakers TBC
Non-members are also welcome to apply for a place at this event.