Industry Visit: BT Security Operations Centre
Please note that places on this visit are reserved for senior executives. Places are strictly limited and we encourage you to apply early.
This visit to BT's Security Operations Centre in Sevenoaks allows you to see how their main UK Security Operations Centre (SOC) provides cyber protection both for BT and for major customers.
Delegates will gain an insight into:
- Making use of the latest threat information to provide a sophisticated approach to cyber defence
- Multiple attack scenarios, demonstrating services in action
- BT's Cyber Security platform, providing a single pane view of a complex set of security tools and information feeds
- Security Analysts - working as part of a 24X7 global team to target the latest malware or attacks
- BT’s own cyber defence experiences and how they protect one of the largest networks in the world
This visit is particularly suitable for:
- Directors and Heads of Cyber Security
- Chief Information Officers
- Directors and Heads of Information Technology