Integrating Health and Social Care
This half-day workshop will look at the opportunities for integrating health and social care effectively, with views from local government, the health sector and central government.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jonathan Marron, Acting Director General, Community Care, Department of Health
- David Quirke-Thornton, Strategic Director, Children and Adults, Southwark Council
- Louise Watson, Director, New Care Model Programme, NHS England
- Cllr Izzi Seccombe, Chair, Community Wellbeing Board, Local Government Association
- Barbara Hanratty, Professor, National Innovation Centre for Ageing