Local contributions to the Industrial Strategy - Technology & the healthcare sector (Leeds)
This briefing will focus on local growth and the Industrial Strategy in relation to the Leeds City Region, with a particular focus on one of the city's key strength: health data and technology. One of the key missions of the Industrial Strategy's AI & Data Grand Challenge focuses on a improving the nation's health through harnessing the power of technology and data for health purposes.
Join us for this evening briefing in Leeds City Centre, where speakers will address the impact of harnessing and building on the UK's capabilities in health technology innovation, and the relationship to local Industrial Strategy.
- Rob Webster, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership CEO Lead
- Tom Denwood, Executive Director of Data, Insights and Stats, NHS Digital
- Lisa Roberts, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Research and Innovation, University of Leeds
- Leanne Summers, Digital Strategy Delivery Lead, NHS England
- Denis Pelych, Digital Transformation Leader , Arcadis
The event will finish with an opportunity for networking over drinks and canapes.