Local Government's Contribution to the Industrial Strategy
The Whitehall & Industry Group is partnering with Leeds City Council for this evening briefing exploring the latest thinking on local government’s role in delivering the government’s industrial strategy.
Indeed, central and local government, businesses and the voluntary sector will all need to work together to make the industrial strategy successful, but how can this be achieved? What does all this mean, in particular to the Leeds City Region?
- TBC, EY UK&I
- Tom Riordan, Chief Executive, Leeds City Council
- Alexandra Jones, Director for Industrial Strategy, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Rashik Parmar, Technical Executive Europe, IBM
- TBC, Local Government Association
- Sally-Anne Greenfield, Chief Executive, Leeds Community Foundation
- Campbell Robb, Chief Executive, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
Contribute to our panel discussion and continue the conversation over drinks and canapés.