Online Leadership Seminar: Enhancing Personal Impact and Presence in the Virtual World
Due to the popular demand of our online taster sessions, we have crafted a more immersive online leadership development experience for those who want to delve deeper. These seminars are 2.5 hours long and include a break. They provide you with the opportunity to learn practical tools and tips and to share your experiences with those from across the sectors.
While we adapt to remote working, the question many of us are asking is ‘how can I authentically develop my personal impact, now that I am not even in the room and not getting the face-to-face response I am used to’. In this practical virtual workshop, we will focus not just on what has changed but on how we can authentically ‘turn-up’ the right aspects of our personality and come across with the appropriate impact and presence in the virtual world.
- Develop your authentic and impactful communication style
- Look and feel more relaxed and confident
- Engage individuals and groups more effectively
- Present yourself as a more credible leader
- Be more approachable in group situations
- Ensure you and your message are more memorable and compelling
- Gain greater awareness of other people’s communication preference and be able to adapt to these.
This course is for you if:
- You want to understand the effect your natural style has on others
- You have to chair and influence meetings
- You are very approachable and don't like conflict but still want to come over as a credible leader
- You have to influence groups as well as individuals
- You need to motivate and inspire a diverse group of people
This is an interactive session, please come prepared to share your experiences.
Please see below for seminar pricing and our booking terms and conditions.
Exclusive offer for WIG members: attend two online seminars for £300 + VAT (please email us to apply for this offer).
If you would like to also receive a one hour, one-to-one coaching session after the seminar please email us to apply (an additional cost of £130 + VAT).
David Willis is a partner with Cmt. He is a professional voice coach and body language expert. He works mainly with private organisations helping them develop effective communication, influencing and relationship skills. David has coached actors at both the Royal Shakespeare Company and the Globe Theatre and has taught at many of London’s leading drama schools including The Guildhall School of Music and Drama and The Central School of Speech and Drama. He has worked around the world, including the US where he was ‘Professor of Voice’ at Southern Methodist University. David’s work focuses on identifying and honing individual potential so that delegates can make the most of their resources.
- Fees to attend
Booking Terms and Conditions
Full payment or a valid purchase order must be received before the start of the event. The full fee must either be paid within 30 days of an invoice being issued or, if the booking is made within the 30 days prior to the start of the event, payment or a valid purchase order must be received before the event starting date. For a full refund, cancellations must be confirmed in writing no later than 21 days prior to the event starting date. No refunds apply to cancellations made in the 20 days prior to the event. A substitute delegate can attend in the place of the registered delegate, if WIG is notified in advance. There is no fee to substitute a delegate. Non-payment or non-attendance without written notification will incur the full registration fee.