WIG Smart Cities Forum
Smart technology and the Internet of Things are transforming the way we develop our cities. From transport and traffic to energy and healthcare, cities across the world are making use of new technologies to deal with the challenges of the 21st Century, and many UK cities are leading the way.
Smart censors and open data initiatives are allowing cities to build more efficient and resilient infrastructure, reduce pollution, improve quality of life and more.
Hear from some of those at the forefront of the UK's approach to smart cities at this half day workshop, which will conclude with a networking lunch.
Unfortunately this event is now full, but we are operating a waiting list which you can apply to below.
Download the agenda for WIG's Smart Cities Forum
- Barney Smith, Interim CEO at Bristol is Open, the joint venture between Bristol City Council and University of Bristol
- Peter Madden, CEO of Future Cities Catapult, part of Innovate UK
- Lean Doody, Deputy Director at Arup
- Tim Gregson, CTO for Local and Regional Government, Microsoft
Who should attend
This event will be of interest to those working in:
- Transport & infrastructure
- Local government
- Telecoms and technology
- Energy, environment & sustainability