Social Investment: unlocking outcomes for commissioned services
Ideal for commissioners of public services in central and local government and providers of services in the private and voluntary sector, this early evening briefing focuses on latest thinking in how social investment is being used to support commissioning for outcomes.
- Tim Davies-Pugh, Investment Director, on Social Investment as tool for change
- Social Investment Bonds (SIB) in action - experience from different perspectives:
- Sarah Henry, Manchester City Council (children in care SIB)
- Helen Minett, Fusion Housing (homelessness/employment SIB)
- Adam Kybird, Bridges (investor in many SIBs)
- Contribute to a panel discussion on can social investment work for us?
- Enjoy networking with peers over drinks and nibbles