Sustainable Aviation: a cross-sector perspective
This full morning session will bring together the key stakeholders from across the aviation industry, alongside the major departments responsible for the sustainability agenda to find out how we can find a cross-sector approach to make air travel more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
The session will begin with a cross-departmental panel looking at how Whitehall is working together to achieve a more environmentally sustainable approach to aviation. This will be followed with a session from cross-industry representatives focusing on what they doing to increase efficiencies and reduce carbon emissions will follow the government panel.
- Paul Griffiths, Head of Aerospace Team, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Jennifer Raynor, Head of Aviation and Climate Change, Aviation Directorate, Department for Transport
- Neil Robinson, Chair – Sustainable Aviation and Group CSR Director, Manchester Airports Group
- Jonathon Counsell, Group Head of Sustainability, BA (IAG)
- Ian Jopson, Head of Environmental and Community Affairs, NATS
- Katie Roscoe, Head of UK Public Affairs – Helicopters and Civil, Airbus
- Dr Cristina Garcia-Duffy, Head of Technology – Strategy & Integration, ATI
Download the agenda here