Take Control of Your Career
A really useful session not just for the tools and frameworks but for galvanising you to take action" Victoria Wheal, John Lewis Partnership
This seminar, run by experienced career coaches, gives you the space to review your career and equips you with a range of practical tools and resources to help you progress along your chosen career path. Participating in this dynamic event will help you: take stock of your strengths; understand what motivates you at work; identify what might hold you back; open up new options; and identify opportunities that you might have missed.
Working with others in similar situations but from a range of different organisations and backgrounds will stimulate new thinking and generate new ideas. Your follow-up career coaching session (optional) will help sustain the learning and momentum and offer expert support as you start to implement your action plan.
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is for you if you are facing a key career decision, are at a career crossroads, or just want to take stock and review your situation. You might:
- Be at a career turning point, needing to weigh up your options in order to make the next step count
- Have a career path mapped out but are uncertain about how to make the next promotion happen
- Be in your target job or have it in sight, yet feel a sense of unease and lack of fulfilment
- Find that a merger or downsizing has changed the landscape and impacted your career opportunities
- Be in the second half of working life, seeking meaning, and looking to find your authentic self at work
- Be in sight of retirement but still want to seek out new challenges and maximise your contribution
Day 1 - 27 February – 13:30 - 16:35
Day 2 - 28 February – 09:00 - 16:30
The seminar gave me the opportunity to step out of the day to day work focus and be prompted to think practically about future career steps" Bruce Cairns, DECC
Fees to attend
WIG Members’ fee: £750 + VAT.
Non-member fee: £900 + VAT.
Leadership Programmes Alumni fee: £599 + VAT (contact us to apply)
Voluntary sector fee: £599 + VAT. (contact us to apply)
We offer special pricing for leadership programmes alumni and organisations from the voluntary sector. Please contact us for more information.