Webinar: Digital transformation in the Crown Prosecution Service, with Mark Gray, Director of Digital, Operations & Commercial
Please apply now to secure your spot on this live webinar. Sign up as usual using your WIG account, an invitation to register on the webinar platform confirming your place will be sent out a week ahead of the session. WIG members are guaranteed a place by applying to attend.
We are delighted to be joined by Mark Gray, Director of Operations, Digital & Commercial, for a webinar discussing digital transformation of the Crown Prosecution Service. The CPS is believed to be the most digitally-advanced prosecution service in the world. It has faced a seismic shift in the nature of evidence in recent years as digital media and mobile phone use has increased rapidly, and with it the challenges of information management and security.
Join us live for your opportunity to:
- Learn how the CPS’s digital transformation process has utilised cloud technologies to improve interactions with the wider criminal justice system, as well as improving internal ways of working.
- Discuss the people and operational aspects of digitalisation of the CPS and the criminal justice system.
- Outline how the CPS has been able to respond flexibly to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Gain insight into futureproofing the CPS with “disruptive” tech: from chatbots and automation to virtual court hearings.
- Pose your questions to Mark.
Director of Digital, Operations & CommercialCrown Prosecution Service
Mark joined the Crown Prosecution Service in July 2016 and is the Director of Operations, Digital and Commercial. As the CPS embarks on its 2025 Strategy, Mark is driving the work across his directorates, focusing on delivery of our strategic ambitions around digital capability and around the operational side of casework quality. He previously worked in a variety of private sector roles, most recently at Barclays Bank. Away from work, he has a 5-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter, and is a keen football supporter, chess player and curry eater!