WIG's Information & Cyber Security Conference 2017
With recent high profile cyber security incidents and attacks making headlines across the globe, the practical steps that all organisations can take to manage risk, deal with a crisis or raise awareness are key concerns.
WIG’s Information & Cyber Security Conference 2017 will attract senior individuals from across the public, private and voluntary sectors and provide practical insights from those with first-hand experience. This essential event will provide case studies on risk management, employee and board engagement, as well as handling crises.
Delegates will hear from top-level speakers including:
- Donald Toon, Director Prosperity, National Crime Agency
- James Hatch, Director of Cyber Services, BAE Systems
- Senior leader, The National Cyber Security Centre
- Rob Shaw, Senior Information Risk Owner, NHS Digital
- Michele Hanson, CISO, Transport for London
- Steve Wright, Data Privacy & Information Security Officer, John Lewis Partnership
- Claudia Natanson, Chief Security Officer, Department for Work and Pensions
- Carol Tullo, Director of Information Policy and Services, The National Archives
Member standard rate: £450 + VAT
Non-member rate: £550 + VAT
Group rates are available. Please email Fran Lord or call us on 020 7222 1166 for enquiries.
No refund is payable if you cancel within 21 days of the conference, but WIG will accept a replacement delegate.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Loic Beuzit or call us on 020 7222 1166 for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Payment is expected within 30 days of your place being accepted. Within 21 days of the event no refund is available, but it is possible to send a replacement delegate. Please contact us if this is the case.