Workings of The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
Please note that this is a paid-for event.
In line with our charitable purpose to promote cross-sector understanding and collaboration between government, industry and the not-for-profit sector, WIG is running a series of 3 x 90 minute online workshops commencing September 2020, which aim to deepen attendees understanding of BEIS as a department and how best to work with them.
Each session will be highly interactive with speakers Q&A, and utilising online L&D delivery methods WIG has experience of from across its existing portfolio of member offerings.
Join us for this unique opportunity to hear directly from a variety of senior BEIS representatives, and key stakeholders, on topics including:
- Departmental structure, governance, and strategic priorities
- How BEIS works with other departments and agencies
- How BEIS utilises tools such as consultations to inform policy
- How business can interact and engage directly with government
- Jaspal Roopra, Deputy Director HR - Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Planning, BEIS
- Julie McLynchy, Deputy Director, Grand Challenges & Sector Deals, Industrial Strategy, BEIS
- Nader Farahati, Deputy Director, Business Engagement, BEIS
- Graham Russell MBE, Chief Executive, The Office for Product Safety and Standards, BEIS (tbc)
- Others to be confirmed!
Member early bird rate: £250 + VAT (until Friday 11 September 2020)
Member standard rate: £350 + VAT
Non-member rate: £450 + VAT
*Please be aware that the below link will take you to an external eventbrite website where your information will be collected*