Become a Member
WIG represents every key pillar of the UK economy and society. Our membership is currently made up of 230 organisations, including all UK central government departments, over 120 industry members, national charities, and prestigious universities.
We offer you and your organisation the opportunity to make connections, collaborate and mutually learn from one another.
We’re always looking for new members who share our commitment to our charitable purpose and bringing to life our mission, vision and values.
With our corporate membership, every employee at a member organisation can tap into our offer year-round. Leaders at all levels will benefit from the platform we provide - working alongside the UK’s most influential organisations, to tackle some of the biggest challenges they face.
Benefits for your organisation
WIG membership provides added value to every organisation, whether you’re in the public, private, not-for-profit or higher education sectors. Discover how your organisation and its people will benefit from joining WIG.
To ensure your organisation aligns with our charitable purpose, we’ll seek to understand your interest in WIG and reasons for wanting to join.
- Your support for our charitable purpose, values and ethical standards
- Your organisation’s size and the industry you’re in
- Your work within your sector/industry, balanced with our other members
- Your desire to actively participate and contribute thought leadership
- The breadth of membership use across different functions within your organisation.
To qualify for our membership you must be any one of the following:
- FTSE 350 company/equivalent
- AIM listed/high growth disruptor
- Central government department
- Public sector agency/arms-length body
- Local authority
Acceptance of new members is ultimately at our discretion. However, we welcome new members throughout the year and are always keen to hear from interested organisations in any sector.
Annual fees for a corporate WIG membership for the 2022-2023 membership year are:
£5,650 +VAT for public and private sector organisations and universities/academia
£3,200 +VAT for not-for-profit organisations and charities